Wednesday 16 February 2011

amazing sense of great

today i greeted the day with an amazing sense of great - as i stepped out in to the berlin morning, the first flakes of snow fell from the sky.

last night at 3:30am, marcus and i sat down to a(?n) haloumi after having spent the last week together with wallis, michael, aoife and christian constructing the foundations of a bunch of new songs.

now, at 11am, i sit on my train home to bruxelles listening to syd matters and watching blanket after blanket of snow cover the city, thinking of the building site we left marcus to thrawl through and wondering how wallis and aoife are going to fly out later today if the snow keeps up!!

my next seven hours will be filled with thoughts provoked and inspired by the passing landscape :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Aidan,

    Im sorry I haven't been in touch. Things were crazy at Christmas (my Irish mum died) and I haven't been too well since.

    But spring and hope are slowly pointing their noses again, and so I'm slowly getting better, a day at a time, on the mend.

    I'm glad to hear you've kept busy and well and I hope to see you very soon again for a proper catch-up when you've over on our Irish shores.
    Make sure to let me know when you're over again.

    Love you loads xxxx
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm so sorry to hear that... i'm home next wednesday ish for about a week... pint?

    ReplyDelete